essence news:cookies and creams

author
registered since: 9 years
15 February 2014 at 13:31

Look at this link thats cooooooool new Essence Trend Edition:
http://lollymakeupandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/essence-cookies-cream-trendkiadas.html

Ehlana
registered since: 8 years
15 February 2014 at 15:44

Ahhh I love cookies! The pearls, jumbo pencils, eyeshadow and blush is really cool!

Make-up your mind
magda
registered since: 8 years
15 February 2014 at 16:37

where it will be available?
hand balm and lipgloss ♥ 8)

Veronika Patyková
registered since: 10 years
16 February 2014 at 13:09

Aww, I love it! Such neutrals colours are always welcomed :)) Reminds me a bit of the Creamylicious TE, I loved that one. This blush looks really good, also some polishes and shadows and the hand balm package is cuutee :))
Wonder if it will be available here as well… *fingers crossed* 😀

Marian Moreno
registered since: 6 years
18 February 2014 at 19:24

Hi, everybody! I just met the new limited edition “Cookies&Cream” and I fell in love. What a surprise when I got to know it’s not going to be distributed in my country, Spain.
Does anyone know what is the criteria to choose countries? Seriously, I’m curious!

Big kiss to all Essence addicted,

Marian

Veronika Patyková
21 February 2014 at 16:28

Marian – I believe that the availability of a certain TE is a matter of the seller’s choice. I’m not 100% sure, but according to my experiences with the czech distributors I assume it’s like that. The czech distributors from time to time write on our czech Essence facebook page the TEs that are going to be available here according to the sellers.
For example here are Essence TEs sold in drugstores Rossmann and DM and according to the czech FB page both of these sellers decide which TEs will they get to be offered here. So normally there is one TE in Rossmann and different one in DM at a time, they don’t usually have the same TE.

Veronika Patyková
21 February 2014 at 16:29

Oh and I found the countries list, where Cookies And Creams should be available:

Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Russia, Kazakhstan, UAE, Lebanon, Israel, Tunisia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Brunei, Philippines, Uruguay, Panama, Bolivia, Chile and Venezuela.

Marian Moreno
registered since: 6 years
1 March 2014 at 16:48

Thanks for your answer, Niky! But there are many many online and physical stores that sell Essence here in Spain, that’s why I can’t get any of them is selling the TE!
😥