Recommendations?
(eyes and face .., neck :roll:)

Even if you are young you have some :(.. especially from laughing!:D

"Do what you can with what you have where you are" - T. Roosevelt
Holly Reed
registered since: 3 years
16 February 2014 at 14:01

Hello!
You are never too young to benefit from a good skin care routine. With wrinkles, prevention is the best way! I started using anti aging, eye creams, etc when I was 17. Im now 19 and I still keep up with a really good routine. I dont see a difference now but I will in 10 or 20 years time! Also, SPF! UV rays are one of the biggest causes of premature aging.
Of course you will get some creases from facial movements. I have a few under my eyes from smiling and you can use a filler primer that smoothes out any little lines to stop your makeup creasing. Also alot of foundations have this built in.
I hope this helps! 🙂

A self taught Makeup Artist, Beauty Blogger and YouTuber.
Find out more at facebook.com/monstamakeup
jennifer02
registered since: 3 years
27 January 2015 at 08:57

I had thought radiance after the age of 35 is a passé! But I was wrong. Sakare body and face care products take enough care of me to help me look young and fresh. I use their bath and body products as well which help my skin get nourished and look soft and supple without any lines. My wrinkles and any pigmentation patches are also going.

Nailfinity
registered since: 2 years
10 April 2015 at 14:37

It’s important that you protect your skin from UV radiation. I apply a suncreen when I’m going out, and I do always wear my sunglasses even when there’s just the tiniest bit of sunlight.

I use the Skin Therapy line by Lancaster at the moment and that really helps to hydrate my skin. In the evening I apply a bit of face oil, I use the Gamila Secret oil.
There’s no product that will remove those lines.

www.nailfinity.com
On Monday, Wednesday and Friday an article with swatches and on Sunday a nail art tutorial.