4 in 1 anti spot cream wash

author
registered since: 7 years
18 March 2012 at 19:11

hey everyone, I am using pure skin 4 in 1 cream wash for last 2 days,whenever I apply it on my face it gets sticky on my face and doesnt wash off easily.I ve to rub my skin tou wash it off n because of this its causing acne on my skin.kindly help me out regarding this,thanx.

Veronika Patyková
registered since: 9 years
19 March 2012 at 09:33

Hi there^^

Well, I would say – stop using it! Every person has different skin and so one product simply doesn’t suit to everybody. You could damage the sensitive skin on your face if you will harshly rubbing the cream off, it’s no good!
So perhaps you could give this 4in1 to your mom/sis/friend, so they can try it, if it’s not better for them than for you and then buy some other product to try for yourself^^
Sometimes you have to search a while, before you find the right product, which will suit your skin perfectly and you will be satisfied with!

zara
registered since: 7 years
19 March 2012 at 12:11

aww k,but do it feel sticky on ur skin too??n do u ppl rinse it off with warm water??

Veronika Patyková
19 March 2012 at 19:26

No, for me it worked good, actually. Non sticky, no irritation… And I’m getting it off with lukewarm watter, not so warm, not so cold, just the middle.

Ani
21 March 2012 at 18:08

For me it works wonders and it’s noy sticky at all and i rinse it whot cold water : )

Smile more often ^ ^
My blog - http://sunnyswolrd.blogspot.com/