i want to be essence makeup tester

author
registered since: 8 years
14 October 2012 at 20:56

I would really like to become a makeup tester for essence and write review for them anyone know how to go about that with the company ?

" The Best Part Of Beauty Is That Which No Picture Can Express..."
Anonym
registered since: 9 years
15 October 2012 at 12:51

I would like that too ! But how? Maybe you can ask or phone essence/cosma?
😀

azazella
15 October 2012 at 21:55

i think you will have to have a successfull beautyblog ( lot of months of daily posts and a lot of traffic on your blog )
and then contact them trough a PR company,
i don’t think it goes directly from cosnova.
But i don’t know it for sure, but that’s how it goes with the most companies and blogs. ( from what i heard )

glitter!!!! wheeeeeeeeee!!!!
Ani
registered since: 10 years
17 October 2012 at 15:13

I don’t think Essence does that, I know a lot of really sucsesful beaty bloggers that are huge Essence fans and I think they would have done it already, same goes for small bloggers, like my slef : )

Smile more often ^ ^
My blog - http://sunnyswolrd.blogspot.com/
Aimee
registered since: 7 years
5 November 2012 at 02:41

Try calling them and me too i want to do the same thing

~Cherokee Spirit n Horsegurl1997 together foreva~
dominika
15 December 2012 at 16:47

I dont want to be rude but if you want test essence products buy them by yourself like everyone do or enter in giveaways, I read many beauty blogs and every bloger buy this products with her own money and this way they can say her own opinion without any suggestions of the company thats like I do this too 🙂

kadee15
registered since: 5 years
3 November 2014 at 20:18

They don’t hire testers ,however I received a mail a while ago asking if I would mind purchasing itself (which I did) & reviewing it for them on my blog and YouTube. To be honest it isn’t expensive so it isn’t like Clinique or Dior asking you to buy some of their products to benefit them & their products really are good, I’m in the process of trialling the foundation(all about matt ) right now, it covers acne scars better than any other I’ve used and I’ve used brands from L’Oreal to Laura Mercier to LA Prairie. But essence is really the best out of all of them for staying power and coverage they definitely have my vote, I think if they bring out a matt concealer it will be even better as the matt range is perfect. Sorry if things are misspelt particularly brands I’ve used auto-correct as I typed fast-I admit it, I cheated 😛

Live everyday like it's your last
butterlicious
registered since: 5 years
22 January 2015 at 15:32