show me your essence products!

author
registered since: 9 years
30 July 2012 at 22:10

Okay, so I’m creating this new topic because I’d love to know how much essence-o-maniac are you! The task is simple – make a list or take a picture of all your products of our favourite brand 🙂

Less is more.
kosmeologika
30 July 2012 at 22:17

And full list:

BRUSHES
Smokey eyes brush, eyeshadow brush, blush brush, powder brush, old powder/blush brush.

NAIL POLISHES
Two “Nails in Style” polishes, minty one from “Blossoms etc…”, ‘cotton candy’ of Glam Nudes, white and green colour&go polishes.
+ matt topcoat
+ Ultra Strong nail conditioner

EYELINERS
Brown and green longlasting pencils, “New League” brown eyeliner, brown kajal
+ eyebrow stylist

LIPS
“Welcome to paradise” heather lipgloss, angel set of 3 mini lipglosses, lipstick 46

MISCELLANOUS
Compact brush & mirror, pencil sharpener, blush in 01 adorable, white nail pencil, “I love Berlin” nail file, “Nails in Style” nail file, mini hair spray, stampy set with one additional template.

That’s all, Folks! (I guess… :P)

What about you? Shame me with your collection!

Less is more.
Ani
registered since: 10 years
1 August 2012 at 17:50

I’m too lazy, but tghis is my beauty bag, have in mind that this isn;’t my full collection and whiout the nailpolishes and is over half and year old : )

Smile more often ^ ^
My blog - http://sunnyswolrd.blogspot.com/
kosmeologika
1 August 2012 at 19:20

Whoa, you sure have many facial products 🙂 “My skin” range was nowhere to access in about 10 drugstores so far, so I guess they never introduced it in Poland… May I ask which face cream do you like the most?

Less is more.
Ani
2 August 2012 at 01:00

They come in bulgaria reallly late, but I bouth the whole range from Germany 😀

The purple one, witch gives a matt effect is my fave one – the tonic that goes whit it is also a must ! 😀

Smile more often ^ ^
My blog - http://sunnyswolrd.blogspot.com/
natalie
17 August 2012 at 00:41
Sunny.Smile:
I’m too lazy, but tghis is my beauty bag, have in mind that this isn;’t my full collection and whiout the nailpolishes and is over half and year old : )

Amazing collection, eye candy!! <3

My beauty blog: http://nataliesbeautyland.blogspot.com/
Melody
registered since: 7 years
29 January 2013 at 07:42

This is my essence collection!
I do not have alot because i have a limited selection of makeup where i am but….
I still love essence and everytime i go to a store that has a beauty section I always run there first!
:P:P:P:P:D:D:):):):)
Im definitely going to get more!

kosmeologika
4 February 2013 at 17:09

I love your collection! It has most of my reeeeeally favourite products (brushes, eyebrow pencil, blush, base, MA mascara and even the pencil sharpener) 🙂

Less is more.