clean your face with a toothpaste!?!

author
registered since: 6 years
21 October 2013 at 10:47

Always want to clean your face without spending big bucks. Yes, You want to clean your face. But you want to avoid having to pay a big bill. You want smooth skin, like a model? 😥

1. Gently wash your face with water.
2. Do not dry your face
3. Spread toothpaste on evenly on your face (you dont have to put it all on your face. Try to put a little bit on your nose and you will see the results. Beacuse its good for cleaning your face and for your blackheads!)
4. Wait for 25 min.
5. Rinse off the toothpaste gently in warm water
6. Dry your face gently

8) 😀 🙂 😆 8)

❤ Earth without art is just eh ❤
Anny
21 October 2013 at 10:51

P.S. you will feel how fresh your face feels!
You can even use a toothbrush to rub the paste on you nose! 🙂 ^-^
You can even put a little bit of salt in the paste, and mix it.
DONT PUT IT AROUND YOUR EYES!

Ehlana
registered since: 8 years
21 October 2013 at 21:35

Toothpaste dries out your skin. It will enlarge the chance of pimples.

Make-up your mind
kosmeologika
registered since: 9 years
23 October 2013 at 12:28
Ehlany:
Toothpaste dries out your skin. It will enlarge the chance of pimples.

My thoughts exactly! I sometimes use toothpaste on my face but only as an emergency spot-gel when I’m travelling or something and a pimple appears.

If you REALLY want to wash your face and decrease your acne, you should be gentle and soothe it and give it moisture, not the other way round. I recommend face-gels that contain no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate or Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate. These are ‘aggressive; detergents that tend to dry your skin and can even result in irritation or itchiness.

Gentle cleansers (like baby gel – for example Babydream Kopf-bis-Fuss Gel from Rossmann) contain more delicate detergents like Betaines or Glucosides and in the long run they’re waaay better for any type of skin, actually 🙂

Less is more.
Anny
23 October 2013 at 22:07

I have really oily face so it doesnt dry out my face alot, but I always put my moisture. But if you want give it a test try it first only on your nose (for blackheads) alot of youtubers said its very help full in there videos.
If you have sentisive skin then you should do it gently (like i wrote)

Moisture wount really help if you didnt open up your pores with some fresh gel, because theres alot of dirt in them. And thats how they turn black “black heads” Put a little bit of salt in the paste, beacuse its a mineral. 🙂

😆 🙂 🙂

Anny
23 October 2013 at 22:18

But if you have dry skin then you normally wont do this 🙄 😕

Holly Reed
16 February 2014 at 14:18

Putting a dab of tooth paste on a spot occasionally is okay because it drys it out but it won’t actually clean your face, in fact alot of the chemicals in it will remain on your skin causing more damage than good in the long run.
There are lots of inexpensive skin care products out there which can deeply cleanse your skin.
There are even some great homemade diy recipes that can be used instead!

A self taught Makeup Artist, Beauty Blogger and YouTuber.
Find out more at facebook.com/monstamakeup
curvy.fan
registered since: 3 years
18 April 2017 at 18:50

Well once I tried to clean my T-zone and nose area with a toothpaste. It felt awful and it didn’t work. Don’t like this.