reviews cheap makeup brushes i got it

author
registered since: 6 years
10 September 2013 at 10:33

Hello my lovelies hope you are all well and having a great start to the week. I feel like I haven’t done a beauty related post in quite some time so when I got in touch with me I was very happy. Colorful online(colorfulonline.com) is an online store based in china that sell everything from makeup to clothing items. I was browsing through the site and of course being a love of makeup and needing some new brushes asked if I could be sent some of there brushes and they agreed and well here they are , the shipping was really quick and I was actually surprised because it was coming from China. The brushes came nicely wrapped in bubble wrap and the palette which I also ordered came in a black box for protection and wrapped in bubble wrap also.

Brushes:
I noticed when looking at the website that these single brushes had numbers next to them and being a lover of the mac brushes immediately noticed that they matched the mac brush numbers (immediately I thought dupe and I was so happy). The brushes don’t say mac but they are almost identical to the mac brushes , they have the number at the bottom and the quality of the brushes are amazing , I mean there so soft like the real techniques brushes.

Now for the price , for such good quality brushes they are each only ……………wait for it! £3.88 I know bargain right and for the quick shipping ( did I mention shipping is free ) you get such an amazing deal. I have already washed and used the brushes twice and none of them have begun to shed. I will be defiantly taking these brushes on holiday with me and purchasing some more before the summer ends. I always find that when your my age (16) I am still surviving on pocket money so I don’t have the funds to be buying Sigma and mac brushes so to find colorfulonline was like my prayers for good quality affordable brushes had been answered.

Alli
registered since: 7 years
11 September 2013 at 05:47

That is good to know. i have also been looking for brushes lately. Thanx for the tips! 😀

paula
registered since: 6 years
28 September 2013 at 12:44

You could upload some images on beauty blog 🙂