can anyone help me?

author
registered since: 6 years
6 April 2014 at 16:42

Hey everyone! I know this might sound strange and most of you will just read and move on with your day, but I am looking for someone who would be willing to help me get the Cookies N’ Creme collection (in full hopefully) and send it to me. Yes, I will pay for the products and the shipping amount!

I live in Canada and we never got that collection in the store I buy them. 🙁

I am also looking to finish the Love letters (missing the highlighter, sheer stick in Dearpeach, the stampy nail set, the 2 pencils (no idea of the colors) and the 2 nailpolish in Dearpeach & Inkheart). The Kalinka, I am missing the Green Scene eyeshadow, the single lashes, the eyebrow pencils, the nailpolish in ‘From russia with love’ and the duo-lipcreme in East-side-story.

Last but not least, I am also looking for the whole Bloom me up! collection.

Again, I will pay for the products and the shipping!! I am no fonny! (if that’s how it’s spelled…)

P.S. If you have any of the older collections and that have never been used, let me know! I might buy it from you!

Thank you! 🙂

"All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't."
— Marilyn Monroe
Mila Jažić
8 April 2014 at 20:28

Aw honey, I wish I could help you!! I live in a small town that has only 2 small essence stands and they’re either too late with the collections or it’s sold out :'(
So, I’ll try to help you the best way I can, because I know how you feel :/ 😀
I’ll share your article on my social media, maybe somebody will contact you and help you get the things you want.
Have a nice day n_n

Change the world one manicure at a time!
Jessica Ida
8 April 2014 at 22:57
GleeTree92:
Aw honey, I wish I could help you!! I live in a small town that has only 2 small essence stands and they’re either too late with the collections or it’s sold out :'(
So, I’ll try to help you the best way I can, because I know how you feel :/ 😀
I’ll share your article on my social media, maybe somebody will contact you and help you get the things you want.
Have a nice day n_n

Thank you!!!! That would be greatly apreciated!!

— Marilyn Monroe
Emilia
10 April 2014 at 02:54
Brynhi:
Hey everyone! I know this might sound strange and most of you will just read and move on with your day, but I am looking for someone who would be willing to help me get the Cookies N’ Creme collection (in full hopefully) and send it to me. Yes, I will pay for the products and the shipping amount!

I am also looking to finish the Love letters (missing the highlighter, sheer stick in Dearpeach, the stampy nail set, the 2 pencils (no idea of the colors) and the 2 nailpolish in Dearpeach & Inkheart). The Kalinka, I am missing the Green Scene eyeshadow, the single lashes, the eyebrow pencils, the nailpolish in ‘From russia with love’ and the duo-lipcreme in East-side-story.

Again, I will pay for the products and the shipping!! I am no fonny! (if that’s how it’s spelled…)

P.S. If you have any of the older collections and that have never been used, let me know! I might buy it from you!

Thank you! 🙂

I know kosmetik4less has all these collections, you could buy it from them. 😉

Jessica Ida
10 April 2014 at 03:00
ForeverBeautiful:
Brynhi:

Thank you! 🙂

I know kosmetik4less has all these collections, you could buy it from them. 😉

Thank you for telling me, but I was already told about the site and they do not ship to my country.

— Marilyn Monroe