registered since: 50 years
23 February 2020 at 15:16
write forum entry
title

which book are you reading right now?

0 characters
Veronika Patyková:

Amazing topic Karoli!!!

I love reading so much as well, but don’t have enough time to read lately 😥 And I’m really sorry for this, cause books are just amazing place where I could always “run away” from the normal life and problems into the story’s fantasy world ^^ And I miss this : ( I don’t want to start reading any book when I know I can’t finnish it now. And reading just parts – no, I don’t like that… I need to read it from the beginning to the end at once, not for a long time…

About favourite book… Well, that’s really hard… Because I’ve read so many books and I loved most of them. Every of them was different. So I think I don’t have just one favourite book, I have plenty of them 😀

And I just have to say, that I don’t like reading one book for more than once, because I actually know, what’s going to happen there and therefore it’s no surprise or it just doesn’t have that effect on you, like when you read it for the first time, but the only books I’ve read more than once and I know, I’ll read them again and again until the end of my life is Harry… I know, that it may seem quite childish to many people, but it’s the fact… I’m 20, I’m a Potterhead and I’m proud of it 😀 😀 😀

attach image
max. 4 MB (no file selected)

cancel