which book are you reading right now?

author
registered since: 9 years
10 November 2011 at 21:06

Hi everyone!!!

I looove reading! And I made this topic for inspiration! 🙂
Also I would like to know which book is your favourite?

My favourite is The Lady of the Camellias by Alexandre Dumas jr.!! If you will have a time so I recommend it to read, it is so beautiful and romantic story about french courtesan (it is nothing bad – it is romantic! :D)

claudia
registered since: 8 years
10 November 2011 at 22:13

heya!
well i love skulduggery plesant by derek landy and sleepy hollow!
xxx

claudia***
http://polished22.tumblr.com/
Veronika Patyková
registered since: 10 years
10 November 2011 at 22:38

Amazing topic Karoli!!!

I love reading so much as well, but don’t have enough time to read lately 😥 And I’m really sorry for this, cause books are just amazing place where I could always “run away” from the normal life and problems into the story’s fantasy world ^^ And I miss this : ( I don’t want to start reading any book when I know I can’t finnish it now. And reading just parts – no, I don’t like that… I need to read it from the beginning to the end at once, not for a long time…

About favourite book… Well, that’s really hard… Because I’ve read so many books and I loved most of them. Every of them was different. So I think I don’t have just one favourite book, I have plenty of them 😀

And I just have to say, that I don’t like reading one book for more than once, because I actually know, what’s going to happen there and therefore it’s no surprise or it just doesn’t have that effect on you, like when you read it for the first time, but the only books I’ve read more than once and I know, I’ll read them again and again until the end of my life is Harry… I know, that it may seem quite childish to many people, but it’s the fact… I’m 20, I’m a Potterhead and I’m proud of it 😀 😀 😀

HariRari
11 November 2011 at 14:51

Aww, i love reading too! Although right now i’m not reading anything, my favourite books are:
Zigzag by Jose Carlos Somoza (it’s so scary, describes every situation so good that I was really afraid sometimes.. I even had nightmares for few nights! 😮 )
Le voile de la peur / El velo del miedo (sorry, didn’t find the English translation=, by Samia Shariff (I cried so much with this book! It’s a real story of a woman living in an islamist country, she was tortured and the story tells how her life is and how she tries to escape.. and i won’t say how it ends 😛 but omg.. is impossible not to cry with this book!)

I like books that make me feel something.. fear, sadness, happiness.. If they don’t touch my soul, I don’t like them..

Come on, come in http://freakmuffin.blogspot.com.es/
My Blog Wants You!
Ani
11 November 2011 at 15:10

I love reading books, sadly right now I don’t have time : (
Now I’m only reading my text books for uni : (

Smile more often ^ ^
My blog - http://sunnyswolrd.blogspot.com/
Veronika Patyková
11 November 2011 at 18:46

Oh Hari, you got me with that Zigzag book! I googled it and I love it, but it’s not available anywhere here :bang: :bang: :bang: I love this types of book – thriller, kind of detective and horror genres.

So I also like books which can evoke feelings in you, other way I think the book, which can’t do this, just isn’t good…
I really love Poes books for example, he can descibe and express the atmospherics so great that you feel like being in the story and feel all the emotions and fear…
Or once I read Robin Cook’s Toxin and I swear, that after reading that, I’ve never ever eaten a hamburger with meat again! That book was so convincing! 😀

soccerej@charter.net
registered since: 9 years
20 November 2011 at 17:26

i really like Just Listen by Sarah Dessen and The Hourglass Door and i’m no tsure who that’s by

Ani
21 November 2011 at 13:17
Niky:
I love this types of book – thriller, kind of detective and horror genres.

Yes,Yes, yes and yes ^ ^

Smile more often ^ ^
My blog - http://sunnyswolrd.blogspot.com/